MOMA NGS Core Center
MOMA NGS Core Center provides its users with next generation sequencing data using instruments from Illumina Inc. with market leader technologies.
A trained staff and a fully equipped lab, including automation using liquid handling robots, provides a variety of common sequencing applications.
The Core Center was established in January 2012 by Aarhus University Hospital, The Faculty of Health at Aarhus University, and scientists at MOMA.
The amount of generated data is tremendously. MOMA will perform the first level of bioinformatics data analysis by highly dedicated staff.
Important: The subsequent downstream analyses are done by the user of the center.
We collaborate with iSeq, Center for Integrative Sequencing at Aarhus University.
|The NGS core center at MOMA provides massive parallel sequencing using a MiSeq or NextSeq 500.
All instruments are supplied and supported by Illumina, Inc. and are fully updated with most recent software and hardware.
Please see www.illumina.com for additional information on performance and specifications.
Please, see the document Sample Requirements and Data Analysis for further details.
Please contact us for more information about our services and prices.
We will arrange a short meeting to discuss your project in detail. This will cover the approach, targeting, library preparation and data handling. Our scientists will assist you in identifying the design that fits your project best.
A customer contract including a time schedule is required before your samples can be processed.
After completion of the deep sequencing analyses, we will perform the initial data processing. The data will be handed over to you personally as agreed upon.
MOMA NGS Core Center has provided services to a number of different institutions/departments.
See list of references
- Centre for Carbohydrate Recognition and Signalling, Department of Molecular Biology and Genetics, Aarhus University
- Centre for mRNP Biogenesis and Metabolism, Department of Molecular Biology and Genetics, Aarhus University
- Department of Rheumatology, Aarhus University Hospital
- Department of Hematology, Aarhus University Hospital
- Department of Clinical Microbiology, Aarhus University Hospital
- Department of Infectious Medicine, Aarhus University Hospital
- Department of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Aarhus University Hospital
- Department of Clinical Immunology, Aarhus University Hospital
- Department of Pediatrics, Aarhus University Hospital
- Department of Cellular and Molecular Medicine (ICMM), University of Copenhagen
- Department of Biomedicine, Aarhus University
- Department of Clinical Genetics, Aarhus University Hospital
Department of Biology, Section for RNA and Computational Biology, University of Copenhagen
- Department K, Bispebjerg Hospital